5/24/13

shields moving announcements [design]

Remember that time I had my first paying design job? That was cool.

I guess you could say I am tip-toeing my way into the design world. I continue to find ways to talk myself out of it [i.e. "there are so many people that are so much better at this than you", "you're not really that talented", etc]-but I have also recently acquired a loving husband who believes in me and my talents, and isn't great at taking no, I'm scared! for an answer.

So, I present to you my first paying, public design job [& it's second and third place]. Be nice.








Whew. I'm glad that's over with. Speaking of design, yay for yet another fearless redesign, yeah? So there it is. Definitely feel free to contact me if you're in the market for some paper products! [blake.guichet@gmail.com]

No comments: